Janu means knee. In this procedure the knee is bathed in warm Ayurvedic oil.
– Relieves Pain
– Removes Stiffness
– Nourishes Knee Joints
– Improves Mobility
– Protects Knee Joint from age related and wear and tear changes
Kati means lower back. Specially prepared Ayurvedic warm oil is poured over the Lumbo-Sacral area and retained for awhile.
– Strengthens the Back Muscles
– Relieves Lower Back Pain
– Restores Flexibility
– Helps Degenerative Problems
Griva means neck. It is an Ayurvedic neck care procedure. In this, the neck is bathed in warm Ayurvedic oil and the oil is retained in the neck region.
– Gives Pain Relief in Cervical Spondylosis and Chronic Pain in Neck Region
– Relaxes and Rejuvenates Neck Muscles
– Improves Flexibility